Terms & ConditionsThe Beyond your Belly program is designed for general information only and should not replace advice from a medical professional. We recommend you seek professional advice before embarking on any new health regime.
This program uses healthy, natural food, but there are some cases where it may not be appropriate. If any of the following medical conditions apply to you, please do NOT purchase this program until you have sought medical advice:
- Carnitine deficiency (primary),
- Carnitine palmitoyltran-ferase (CPT) I or II deficiency,
- Carnitine translocase deficiency,
- Beta-oxidation defects,
- Mitochondria3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-CoA synthase (mHMGS) deficiency,
- Medium-chain acyl dehydrogenasedeficiency (MCAD),
- Long-chain acyl dehydrogenase deficiency (LCAD),
- Short-chain acyl dehydro-nase deficiency (SCAD),
- Long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA deficiency,
- Medium-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-Codeficiency,
- Pyruvate carboxylase deficiency,
- a history of pancreatitis,
- active gall bladder disease,
- impaired liver function,
- impaired fat digestion,
- poor nutritional status,
- gastric bypass surgery,
- abdominal tumors,
- decreased gastrointestinal motility,
- a history of kidney failure.
All intellectual property in this program remains the copyright of Briggston Enterprises LTD and must not be copied or reproduced without explicit, written permission from the authors.
The complete program including the fully downloadable guide is accessible immediately after purchase. As a result our money back guarantee requires the following conditions are met.
You must provide:
1) A date and time stamped photo of your weight from week 1, 2 and 3.
2) A copy of your shopping receipts from week 1, 2 and 3.
If no weight loss occurs, we will refund your purchase price 100%. Any other refunds are at the complete discretion of Briggston Enterprises LTD.
Prior to purchasing the Beyond your Belly program you must first read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.